Well! We all like sex. Infact, we all enjoy sex!
Intimate moments, love, passion – All of them have a big place in sexual realtionships.
Did you know people get attracted to inanimate objects? Well , I am not kidding.
Objectophilia – Getting Sexually attracted to Objects
If you thought that the men who are in love with Real Dolls are strange. Meet Mr. Davecat who lives with his wife and mistress, both dolls, and thinks that synthetic partners are ideal for those who don’t want to deal with humans inconsistencies. Wait until you learn more about Objective Sexuals, who follows the fetishes of having sexul intercourse with lifeless objects (all of them, for some reason, female). Objectophilia is a real thing. Interestingly, Objectum Sexuals – they call themselves OS people – believe their love with the objects are reciprocal and that they can telepathically communicate with them.
Hard to believe? I can give you examples of Objectophilia cases:
- Amy Wolf is in love with a fairground ride called 1001 Nacht and she she writes poetry for it. She identifies herself as a lesbian but no interest in humans.
- Confused about the first exaple? She is a lesbian who gets attracted to female objects. OS claims that they telepathically communicate and they can identify the gender of the object.
- She (Amy Wolf) also loves a church banister, a banister in her home, and the Empire State building . Objective Sexuals have no problem with polygamy.
- Erika La Tour Eiffel married the Eiffel Tower and took its name. She gets “a sense” of an object’s gender. According to her, the Eiffel Tower is female.
Both women have Asperger’s asyndrome and share a history of abuse.
After suffering abuse as a child, and bouncing between foster homes, Erika La Tour Eiffel joined the US Air Force. But during her training, she was sexually assaulted and defended herself with a Japanese sword which was her lover at the time. Erika refused to part with the sword, and was discharged from the military for psychological reasons. She then fell in love with an archery bow. She became a US medal champion in archery – but her feelings for the bow waned after time and she moved on to bigger things. On their one-year anniversary, Erika goes back to visit the Eiffel Tower to consummate their marriage. She lifts up her skirt, and straddles one of the beams with “no barrier” between them. The entire documentary can be seen in ‘ Only Humans’ channel in youtube.
Research on Objectophilia
In 2009 Amy Marsh, a clinical sexologist, surveyed 21 Objective Sexuals and about half reported Autism Spectrum Diseases.
OS awareness and advocacy
In 2009 , Marsh shared the results of her survey and her belief that OS could be a genuine sexual orientation, and reasoned that if childhood trauma were a factor, that there would be more OS individuals that have attraction to inanimate objects.
- 2007: Erika Eiffel married the Eiffel Tower
- A March 2012 segment of TLC’s My Strange Addiction featured Nathaniel, a man emotionally and sexually attracted to his car. Nathaniel was attracted to jet skis and airplanes as well.
- 2013: An Australian woman, Jodi Rose, married the Le Pont du Diable Bridge in France.
- Discovery Channel’s Forbidden featured a Dutch man who professed his love for bicycles.
- 2016: A man was refused permission to marry his computer.
a) Marsh, Amy (2010-03-01). “Love Among the Objectum Sexuals”. Electronic Journal of Human Sexuality.
0 comments Add a comment